I’M HERE FOR YOU DURING COVID-19
I am meeting with clients and prospective clients via telephone or video conferencing.
Foreclosure & Bankruptcy Attorney in Chicago, IL
Mortgage loan litigation & More
Are you at risk of losing your house to foreclosure in Chicago?
If so, it is time that you called a Chicagoland bankruptcy attorney from Benjamin Brand, LLP. By giving us a call, you can schedule an initial case consultation, during which we can help evaluate your situation to craft the perfect solution. We do not take your situation lightly and we understand that the fear of losing your house can be overwhelming. In these cases, our foreclosure attorney team can help you to find the perfect defense strategy. In some cases, we may be able to use bankruptcy as part of the solution. By filing under Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, you may be able to put a stop to foreclosure. In other cases, we may be able to propose a loan modification plan.
We are able to help with many legal issues, such as the following:
Serving Chicago, IL & Beyond
If you need the help of a foreclosure attorney in of the areas mentioned above, we are always more than happy to speak with you. With more than 20 years of experience, we can solve any financial problems you may have. Why settle and take the risk of choosing a bankruptcy attorney with little experience? Don’t gamble with your home and livelihood! Rest assured that Benjamin Brand, LLP can walk with you on the path toward resolution.
Looking for a Bankruptcy Attorney Near Me?
Located in the West Loop, our office is convenient to Greektown, Near West Side and Little Italy. A few blocks West of the I-90/I-290 interchange, we are also easily accessed from the UIC-Halstead and Racine Metro Stations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us today at 312.853.3100 to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.
- We have the specialized knowledge to incorporate your student loan debt into your bankruptcy protection